ThePolkaDotApron.freeforums.org

We want to talk about healthy, nutrient-dense foods (and others, too, of course), news and information items (current and otherwise), the BROKEN allopathic medical system and the need for alternative medicine, weather, farming - hey, you name it!
It is currently June 27th, 2017, 7:52 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to thepolkadotapron

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Why does the media insist on doing this sort of thing?
PostPosted: January 18th, 2017, 2:07 pm 
Site Admin

All of the people who are praising and fawning over Geo HW Bush obviously haven't read the same books I've read or they would not have high regard for such a criminal who lurked for years in our own gubmint. Since he is in the hospital for SOB, people are falling over themselves to praise him and even the newscasters (who should most certainly know better) are doing things like reading a letter Bush wrote to Trump explaining why he wouldn't be at the inauguration, as if Trump didn't know (like the rest of us) that he was hospitalized. Sadly the 92 year old crook is doing well, according to all reports I've heard. That's a shame.

Surely the old saying "only the good die young" applies here because only a crook like Bush could live to be 92 and still pull off the idea that he's a good guy with a white hat.

Read and learn about the man and you will NOT have a high opinion of him, that's for damned sure. The people who have written the books I've read have done their due diligence in vetting all of their information before including it in their writing, so I have no reason not to believe them. Wonder if Trump has read any of them (he is a friend of Roger Stone who wrote one of the books I read which included MUCH info about the Bush criminal legacy beginning with Prescott Bush as a child and even some stuff about HIS dad that's not too good) and if Trump is fully aware of the stuff this family has pulled in the past 100+ years? If not, he really oughta get up to speed.

Post subject: Re: Why does the media insist on doing this sort of thing?
PostPosted: January 18th, 2017, 2:36 pm 

I believe he had something to do with Kennedy's death. I had read that when he was "flying" a plane and it went down, he abandoned the others in the plane and they died, he sadly is still here. Nazi loving pukes.

Post subject: Re: Why does the media insist on doing this sort of thing?
PostPosted: January 18th, 2017, 3:39 pm 
Site Admin

I also believe he had something to do with JFK's death, maybe even RFK's death.