ThePolkaDotApron.freeforums.org

We want to talk about healthy, nutrient-dense foods (and others, too, of course), news and information items (current and otherwise), the BROKEN allopathic medical system and the need for alternative medicine, weather, farming - hey, you name it!
It is currently May 24th, 2017, 1:31 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to thepolkadotapron

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: What can we possibly gain from this?
PostPosted: May 5th, 2017, 8:50 am 
Site Admin

How come this is something no one thinks about until it's too late to stop it from happening?

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-05-04-l ... ecade.html

I've been preaching here on this forum for a while now that we need to stop with all the building and pouring of cement and asphalt etc. We are RUINING our beautiful wide-open spaces and they will NOT be easy to bring back once they're destroyed. Even where I live, they are allowing people to purchase land in a NATIONAL FOREST to build homes. Just what I always wanted - - to take a nice Sunday drive in the hills to look at the green acres and end up seeing a bunch of new, ugly houses where there used to be nothing but forest and prairie valleys and streams. It's disgusting and disheartening for those of us who grew up on farms and ranches. People like me tend to love wide-open spaces because that's where things are the healthiest and live at their best. People who grew up in LA probably don't ever think about consequences because they don't care about stuff like that, having never been exposed to beautiful things that are REAL (they're used to a lot of implanted silicone out there). Next they'll be trying to develop fake trees and trying to get us to believe they're real - just like silicone boobs. :twisted:

I suppose this would be classified under the heading of "new science"? New stupid science is more like it (I called it skunk science because it stinks). :geek: IMPHHO it's just another way the democrats are corrupting things because they think if there are no pastures available, everyone will stop eating meat. :roll: :roll: :roll: They are dreamin'.