ThePolkaDotApron.freeforums.org

We want to talk about healthy, nutrient-dense foods (and others, too, of course), news and information items (current and otherwise), the BROKEN allopathic medical system and the need for alternative medicine, weather, farming - hey, you name it!
It is currently May 25th, 2017, 8:14 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to thepolkadotapron

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: the war from big dairy against GREAT dairy!
PostPosted: May 9th, 2017, 11:04 am 
Site Admin

Skip over that vid at the top of the page and go on down a ways to read the actual article. I don't know why mercola does this sort of crap on his web site. I can barely stand to look at him because for someone who's supposed to be so healthy, he looks awful. I can't stand to watch his videos and I wish he'd just go to doing all written material. I can't be the only one who feels this way, either.

I say let the big dairy jerks do whatever they're gonna do because they'll end up hurting their own businesses and looking just as stupid as the democraps with all their protesting. The dems are only hurting themselves and that's what will happen to the big dairy industry, too. Big dairy has totally inferior products which is why more and more people are seeking out the good stuff - raw milk and cheese, etc. People are tired of eating dead, sanitized, pasteurized foods, that's plain to see.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/05/09/big-dairy-war-against-farmers-raw-milk.aspx

And, oh yeah, I hafta tell you I was watching the news on tv early this morning while I was getting dressed for the day and saw a bunch of democrap "health care" protestors (they actually WANT universal health care, aka socialized medicine, if you can believe that) and one guy was holding up a sign showing his stupidity for the world to see. It said "Where is your sence of decency"? SENCE? What kind of word is that anyhow? When you can't even spell correctly, the last thing you should probably be doing is carrying a protest sign, no? Good Lord. People are getting really sick of all this Soros sponsored nonsense. There's gonna be big trouble before it's all said and done, I fear.