ThePolkaDotApron.freeforums.org

We want to talk about healthy, nutrient-dense foods (and others, too, of course), news and information items (current and otherwise), the BROKEN allopathic medical system and the need for alternative medicine, weather, farming - hey, you name it!
It is currently May 25th, 2017, 12:59 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to thepolkadotapron

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: odds & ends
PostPosted: May 14th, 2017, 8:07 am 

Huckabee is a way out there extremist, apparently his daughter has some brains. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaEUC1wrFrg

This dad is correct to the San Diego school board http://govtslaves.info/fed-up-dad-goes- ... ild-islam/

There is hope for our young ones.... http://12160.info/forum/topics/high-sch ... wall-other

https://conservativepost.com/young-cong ... ad-on-him/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -syphilis/

Post subject: Re: odds & ends
PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 12:36 pm 
Site Admin

I just heard this morning that a lot of people took to twitter and are ridiculing Huckabee-Sanders because she's overweight. This has nothing to do with her intelligence, but they're actually attacking her looks. How low can/will they go?

PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 4:44 pm 

When you attack someone personally during a debate/argument/discussion it means they won and you lost.

PostPosted: May 16th, 2017, 8:42 am 
Site Admin

She gave that guy reporter a colonoscopy without benefit of anesthesia! She was terrific in that vid at the first link you posted (haven't had time to watch the others yet). That was the briefing I saw part of last week, just by accident while flipping channels. I guess what I saw was the end and I haven't had time to really watch much news since then. So . . . was Sean Spicer replaced permanently by Sarah or is he on vacation or what's the deal? Do you know, Sylvia? I've been so busy with babies I haven't had time to do much on the computer or watch much tv so I'm kinda in the dark here. :?

I'll try to find time to watch those other links you posted real soon.

We had one of our many yearly cream can dinners on Saturday and then Sunday was Mother's Day (happy Mother's Day, BTW!) so we were out and about having brunch and I went to the garden center to look around and then we took a drive through the Black Hills - it doesn't get much better than that for me!! I'm easy . . . :lol:

PostPosted: May 16th, 2017, 4:39 pm 

I don't know about Spicer being replaced. I thought I had read he was doing the weekend warrior thing (National Guard) I could be wrong about that. I haven't plugged in my TV in well over a year. and don't miss it.

My son and DIL took me hiking on Mothers Day. Glad to hear your day was a good one! We hiked in the Ouachita National Forest. It was perfect, no humidity and around 80ish. I did well on some foot bridges (I hate heights). Then we went to dinner.

PostPosted: May 16th, 2017, 4:46 pm 
Site Admin

When we took our drive through the hills we stopped at a little picnic area that our family has used many many times over the years, and walked down to the little stream that rushes past the picnic table area. It doesn't look that steep but believe me, when you decide to come back up to the picnic area, it's a LOT steeper than you think! DH and I both said we need to find a different way to get down to that creek from now on cuz our grands LOVE to fish out there. It's so peaceful and quiet and everything was just emerald green, a few wild flowers are in bloom and next week there will be many more. Very cool here right now, which I'm loving.

It's funny how we both ended up here at the forum today at the same time! I just had one baby leave for the day and have two left to go, both are sleeping so I decided to take a quick look at my email and the forum. Strange coincidence!

Your hiking and dinner sounds like a great way to spend the day no matter if it's Mother's Day or not!

**One of these days I need to get busy and change my avatar. Debating if I want to change my "train photo" at the bottom because it always makes me feel nice and cool to look at snow on hot summer days! I'll have to mull that over for a while. :mrgreen: