ThePolkaDotApron.freeforums.org

We want to talk about healthy, nutrient-dense foods (and others, too, of course), news and information items (current and otherwise), the BROKEN allopathic medical system and the need for alternative medicine, weather, farming - hey, you name it!
It is currently June 27th, 2017, 7:55 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to thepolkadotapron

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Quotes, puns, favorite sayings, etc.
PostPosted: September 13th, 2016, 10:30 am 
Site Admin

Ha!!

https://www.lewrockwell.com/political-theatre/hillary-meme/

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2016, 11:27 am 
Site Admin

Couldn't resist using this as a "whole page quote". It's right-on.

Quote:
Contradictions About “Truth”
Butler Shaffer
September 22, 2016

In the aftermath of so many police shootings of unarmed individuals, police and other local government officials sing the choral rendition: “we just want to find the truth of what happened.” When I hear such sentiments uttered from within the political establishment, I am reminded of Mark Twain’s observation that “truth is the most valuable thing we have. Let us economize it.”

“Truth” is an abomination to the state, whose corrupt schemes depend upon lies, distortions, suppression of evidence, fraud, and contradictions. This is why the Internet, cell-phones, video-cameras, and other individualized technologies are such a threat to the political establishment. For any naïve souls who believe that the state values the expression of truth, please explain the treatment being accorded such truth-speakers as Chelsea Manning, Ed Snowden, Julian Assange, Glenn Greenwald, and others. A trip to a movie theater to see the current film, “Snowden,” might provide an antidote to the state’s basic premise that “a lie is as good as the truth if we can get people to believe it."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/contradictions-truth/

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2016, 8:16 am 
Site Admin

Oh Lordy this was just too funny to pass up. This morning I was watching a bit of tv because on Varney & Company they had been discussing Monsanto and the Bayer merger possibility. Then they switched to the Monday night upcoming debate. Evidently Mark Cuban (who owns the Mavericks) is a fan of Hillbillary and has been invited to sit in the front row at the debates, I assume to "intimidate" Trump. In a tweet Cuban evidently said something about the upcoming "Humbling at Hofstra". Well, I guarantee you that Mark Cuban sitting in the front row is NOT going to faze Donald Trump, nor would having obozo there faze him one bit.

Ed Rollins, who was a guest on the Varney show came up with this zinger: "I think it's on par with putting Monica Lewinsky in the front row to try to rile Hillary - it's just not something Trump would do though". LMAO :mrgreen: Just too funny when you think about what that might do to fluster Mrs. Hitler! Actually, I'm not sure Lewinsky would fluster HRC because I think she's made of wood (like pinocchio obozo) and is almost devoid of feeling anything at all. She's had to learn to be that way I think because her husband is such a philanderer (as Colin Powell stated, he's still "dicking" women whenever he gets the chance). I don't blame him! 8-) Angry Hillary is not someone to cuddle with, am I wrong?

Also they were talking about WHY are people like Mark Cuban continue to be fans of Hillbillary when she is clearly targeting the upper crust with her 65% tax plan. It's inexcusable and I hope she loses more friends than she's already lost over this thing.

On a bit different note, Varney & pals were actually defending monsanto - they all still believe that monsanto is helping to feed the world. It's just crazy. I'd give anything if I could figure out how to get this article (with a bunch of great embedded links, BTW) to Varney & Company at Fox News. I have no idea how to go about doing that because I don't tweet and I'm not on fb. Anyone wanna volunteer to get it to them and ask them to please read it before they do any more damage with their "seed promotions"?

https://www.organicconsumers.org/blog/bayer-and-monsanto-merger-two-evils

And this one, too: https://gmo-awareness.com/all-about-gmos/gmo-defined/

Mr. Varney also mentioned some new thing from monstanto called GC foods/seeds. I missed the conversation because I had a bawling baby at the moment they talked about it. Grrrrrrr. I miss a lot because of bawling babies! What is GC, anyone?

PostPosted: October 9th, 2016, 1:17 pm 
Site Admin

Best one I've heard for months:

It takes a village . . . to keep Hillary upright!

PostPosted: October 21st, 2016, 6:50 pm 
Site Admin

Writes Robert Blumen:

Why don’t the people who say that Russia is interfering in US elections complain about Israel interfering in US elections?

** Found this at the Lew Rockwell.com site today. It's terribly true, but no one will ever answer such a question.

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2016, 7:27 pm 
Site Admin

PostPosted: November 14th, 2016, 7:13 pm 
Site Admin

Winter weather quotes. There's a couple of real good ones in there, folks!

http://farmersalmanac.com/weather/2016/02/08/favorite-winter-weather-quotes/

PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 4:14 pm 
Site Admin

Just my 2 cents...... 8-) 8-)

Celebrity (whatever defines a celebrity these days eludes me, I'm sorry - none of them can do anything to compare with Liz Taylor or Paul Newman!) dems now showing their pettiness in spades. They carry signs which say "love trumps hate" and then they promptly go out and practice hate on a grand scale. I guess it makes sense to them but I sure wish they'd move. And whoever moves first should be sure to take yoko ono with them. She is one messed up piece of work.

PostPosted: November 16th, 2016, 10:42 am 
Site Admin

Butchers link sausage to make ends meat.

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2016, 8:35 am 
Site Admin

Mail order cows were first shipped by raft down the Mississippi River. They traveled on cattle logs.

PostPosted: January 17th, 2017, 9:25 am 
Site Admin

Deciding what Christmas gifts to give makes one present tense.

PostPosted: March 13th, 2017, 9:37 am 
Site Admin

This quote is from ME! Remember when Nancy Piglosi was screeching from her pulpit about how we were just gonna love ACA and how we had to pass the bill to know everything that was in it?

How come now she's singing the exact opposite tune about Trump's AHCA? Now she's back to screeching from a pulpit I don't believe she won (the fix was in against that dood running against her) that we should not be passing the GOP bill for health care because we have no idea what it's all about!

My. How times do change, huh?

PostPosted: March 20th, 2017, 8:59 am 
Site Admin

Lungs are a pair of windbags.

PostPosted: May 16th, 2017, 9:04 am 
Site Admin

I couldn't think of a grate cheese pun so I thought a mature one would brie better.

PostPosted: June 9th, 2017, 7:53 am 
Site Admin

The gunslinger woke up in the drunk tank, locked and loaded.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5