ThePolkaDotApron.freeforums.org

We want to talk about healthy, nutrient-dense foods (and others, too, of course), news and information items (current and otherwise), the BROKEN allopathic medical system and the need for alternative medicine, weather, farming - hey, you name it!
It is currently May 22nd, 2017, 9:15 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to thepolkadotapron

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Pot for pain and lungs?
PostPosted: May 5th, 2017, 8:19 am 
Site Admin

I don't know a thing about smoking it. I've never smoked it in my life, but we do use a topical cream already. Works great for neuro pain and as a side benefit, it also helps with varicose veins according to a friend of mine. I don't have varicose veins, per se, but I do have some little red marks along my ankles on both sides of my feet - from being pregnant I assume because you carry a lot of extra weight around! I am hoping to see improvement in those red veins or marks, whatever they are. But it is the relief from the neuropathy pain that is most pronounced. Our friend who has diabetes is going to try it on his feet and legs as a "preventive" to see if it will help him from becoming neuropathic. Can you believe out of all the friends we have, this guy is the only one we know who has diabetes? Most of our friends are like us - we try to eat right and avoid doctors. THat's the best way to stay healthy that I can think of. 8-) :P

I'll bet there are a lot more benefits that we haven't even yet seen because some things take a while to show up. :mrgreen: We (both my DH and I) have experienced only good things from this, not one single bad thing. Another friend of mine says she take the same "topical" cream and puts a small amount (like 1/8th tsp or so) in her mouth at night before bed and she's sleeping like never before. She's like me, rather an insomniac, so if she's getting good sleep it MUSt work!

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-05-04-s ... uture.html