ThePolkaDotApron.freeforums.org

We want to talk about healthy, nutrient-dense foods (and others, too, of course), news and information items (current and otherwise), the BROKEN allopathic medical system and the need for alternative medicine, weather, farming - hey, you name it!
It is currently May 29th, 2017, 4:43 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to thepolkadotapron

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Diabazole for diabetes
PostPosted: November 22nd, 2016, 6:53 pm 
Site Admin

Put out by Dr. Oz - gonna recommend it to a friend of ours who has actually had terrific luck with plain old French Maritime Pine Bark, but the stuff he started with is no longer available for some odd reason and some of the others available don't work as well and he has to take more mg's / day. He may agree to try this, we'll see.

Tom Hanks tells his story:

http://foxhealthtoday.com/TomHanks/DiabetesHealingPillFoxt2/index-FoxHealth.php?engsec=5

Post subject: Re: Diabazole for diabetes
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2016, 5:43 am 

That's less than 2000 in his study, very very small. I couldn't find his study, so don't know how long it actually lasted.

Your link appears to be an ad...

Below is what some others have said about it. Also on the internet, seems people have not been receiving their orders and and not getting customer service and they sign up for automatic refills and are charged.. Buyer beware.

https://www.diabetesdaily.com/forum/typ ... diabazole/

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2016, 10:16 am 
Site Admin

The link was included in another article I was reading but I specifically wanted to include the interview with Tom Hanks so I posted that link. Yes it's an ad for the product but it's also supposed to be an endorsement by Hanks and other "stars" who've used the stuff. I'll bet they have no trouble getting their orders.

2,000 people may sound small but if 2,000 in my city were tested with the stuff and all of them came back saying it worked for them, it would be a good enough reason for me to try it if I had diabetes, which I don't. Nevertheless, I'm thinking more studies will be done over time but since it is an "alternative treatment" I'm not looking for any study with hundreds of thousands of people over a vast period of time to be happening any time soon.

The only way people would know about the "shipping issues" would be to order it and see I guess. Some of the stuff we read online from "consumers" is pretty bogus & comes from bigPHRMA agents & trolls, just to make sure people don't try it.

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2016, 8:35 pm 
Site Admin

Also, in that link you posted Sylvia, they talk about berberine but Diazabole has no berberine in it. It has juniper berry, bitter melon and ALA (alpha lipoic acid). I take ALA every day and have ever since I started having neuropathy in my feet in 2003.

I think there must be two different conversations going on about the Diazabole or something. Berberine sounds like a good option for diabetes, too, but it's something everyone would have to try for themselves.

http://www.liveinthenow.com/article/ber ... h-benefits

PostPosted: February 16th, 2017, 11:09 am 
Site Admin

Well, just a quick update on the diabolzole. Our friend tried it for his diabetes and it did nothing. Absolutely nothing for him. Doesn't mean it wouldn't work for others, but I would be loathe to recommend it based on our friend's experience.

He is now in the process of trying the berberine. I'll try to report back later, whenever I hear something from him, good or bad.