ThePolkaDotApron.freeforums.org

We want to talk about healthy, nutrient-dense foods (and others, too, of course), news and information items (current and otherwise), the BROKEN allopathic medical system and the need for alternative medicine, weather, farming - hey, you name it!
It is currently May 28th, 2017, 12:27 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to thepolkadotapron

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: A message as we grow older
PostPosted: February 16th, 2017, 10:01 am 
Site Admin

I had a message all ready to go here and lost it, dammit, so suffice to say this is going to be short and sweet because I'm too busy to re-do the whole thing. I copy and pasted this message from the e-newsletter because it had no link to share except the link to the trailer (below).

I can honestly say there is a lot of information just in the written message from WellnessMama.com not to mention the great info in the short trailer.

I signed up for it and I hope you do too, and once you've seen it, if you like it please share it.

I know there are a lot of people who are either misdiagnosed or undiagnosed in this area of life, and as we grow older it becomes even more important. Many people think some of the symptomatology stems from psychotic issues when in fact they are physical issues.

= = = = = = = = = = = =

MESSAGE FROM WELLNESS MAMA:

Hi!

Thyroid disease can wreck your health and take over your entire world, and if you don’t know what’s causing it, you may never get any relief. That was my story for years until I finally got a diagnosis and found ways to start my journey to recovery.

If you have unexplained weight gain, fatigue, brain fog, or hair loss (or dozens of other symptoms) that can ALL be caused by an undiagnosed thyroid condition.

Worse yet, you could very well have a diagnosis… but it could be 100% wrong.

Thyroid disease is one of the most misdiagnosed conditions in the country. Your doctor just isn’t looking in the right place.

In fact- did you know that Synthroid was one of the TOP selling drugs for the past 3 years running?

Seems pretty funny if you ask me...

Not funny in a “ha ha” kind of way either, funny because if they’re selling THAT MUCH of it, why don’t we ever hear a peep on the news, online, or anywhere else about this “epidemic” of thyroid disease?

Pretty chilling question right?

It’s in the best interests of the pharmaceutical companies to make sure you’re sick and on the bandwagon, simple as that.

Losing profits from your sickness isn’t a part of their plan.

But here’s the REAL secret about your thyroid condition…

You can heal from it – naturally.

That's why I wanted to give you the heads up about this great (free) docuseries from the most knowledgeable person I know when it comes to thyroid disease:

Dr. Izabella Wentz is a pharmacist who was diagnosed with thyroid disease and wouldn't accept that her fate included a lifetime of suffering. She knows firsthand what you’re going through… she spent almost a decade battling undiagnosed thyroid disease and it nearly ripped her life apart.

She’s healthy and happy now and ready to take on the establishment and anyone else who gets in her way of getting this potentially life saving information into the hands of people like you who need it most. (Her interview is one of the most popular ever on The Healthy Moms Podcast).

Take just a minute and go watch this inspiring trailer for her upcoming documentary, The Thyroid Secret… http://thethyroidsecret.com/trailer/

And have a wonderful weekend!

Warmly,

Katie

P.S. I'm so grateful to have gotten to share my (continuing) story with thyroid disease as part of the series, but I'm also going to be tuning in right along with you to learn from some of the brightest minds when it comes to thyroid disease.