ThePolkaDotApron.freeforums.org

We want to talk about healthy, nutrient-dense foods (and others, too, of course), news and information items (current and otherwise), the BROKEN allopathic medical system and the need for alternative medicine, weather, farming - hey, you name it!
It is currently May 26th, 2017, 4:29 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to thepolkadotapron

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Berkley
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 11:38 am 
Site Admin

Here's what I think - not that anyone cares . . . :mrgreen:

The dept of (for lack of a better word) ^education^ should shut down the entire campus for the rest of this year, fire ALL of the upper elitist echelon puppets and replace them with people who actually have brains and have a plan to educate their paying students, not teach them intolerance. They can learn intolerance anywhere these days without paying a mortifyingly high tuition.

If I were the parent of a berkley kid, I'd pull them out so fast that Janet Napolitano's head would spin for a week.

Then re-open the campus next fall with a whole new set of rules. If those rules are disobeyed in any way even ONE time, the school gets shut down for good. Doncha see, it's the only way to get the attention of those who are not focused on education but rather on politically-based agendas. School and politics simply don't mix well. (Not that I think a gubmint education is good or useful).

But don't count on the dept of ed to do anything so fundamentally rational as this.

Here's a good, very short article/opinion on why this SHOULD be done pronto, however. We need to stop coddling California, we need to stop coddling spoiled brat students, and we definitely need to find out who on earth ordered the police to stand down and not make one single arrest. Appalling. On tv I heard this terminology used for why the police were inactive: "the OVERWHELMED police could not do their jobs" yada yada yada. Overwhelmed?? These are the same police forces who go around looking more like they are ready for battle in war than simply minding our streets (and campuses). Really? They were OVERWHELMED?? Well, gee whiz, let's hope they don't encounter anything more devastating than a bunch of spoiled unarmed college brats then because the residents of CA will be toast if they're counting on help from the police. Yes sir, appalling is the best word I can think of.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/no-arrests-made/

And if you think Geo soRos didn't have anything to do with the organization of this, I think you need to learn more about the man and his sick, twisted, evil, narcissistic ideas. In fact, I really hope you all do some research on that creep.

Post subject: Re: Berkley
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 12:26 pm 
Site Admin

More about the ineptness of the police during this riot. This wasn't a protest (it started out peaceful with the students, however) but early on turned into a riot. IOW, they expressed their feelings but Milo wasn't free to express his, after being booked in advance to do so.

Hmmmmm.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/police-just-stood-around-watched/

This is what I call selective policing.