ThePolkaDotApron.freeforums.org

We want to talk about healthy, nutrient-dense foods (and others, too, of course), news and information items (current and otherwise), the BROKEN allopathic medical system and the need for alternative medicine, weather, farming - hey, you name it!
It is currently May 26th, 2017, 4:34 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to thepolkadotapron

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Why do democraps do this?
PostPosted: January 18th, 2017, 3:33 pm 
Site Admin

Today I was watching Neil Cavuto's show for a little while and I want to tell you what I heard and why this bothers me so much.

He was interviewing 3 ladies on his program, one of which was a staunch democrap (I've seen her on his show before) and they were discussing the health care dilemma. Neil said something about the fact that Trump has promised health care for all people in the USA. Right away the democrap lady started in on this and that about "free health care", and Neil said to her "I didn't say anything about free health care, just about health care for all", to which she replied "well, health care for all - - doesn't that mean free health care"?

Wait . . .what????

See, she automatically assumes that when Trump talks about health care for all, it means free (or taxpayer subsidized) care. IOW, she really wasn't even listening to the conversation of which she was a part. Good grief. And we wonder why the media gets blamed for distorting everything.

But that is the mindset of the democraps because they're the ones who are used to doling out everything for free. Why do you think everyone thought Hillary was going to win?? Even she thought she had it in the bag because of all the freebies minorities get from dems and that (she thought) was her ace up the sleeve.

Well, that didn't turn out as planned, did it?!!

Thank God.

(**One thing I must say, however, is that unlike some of her colleagues, at least hill & bill are planning to be at the inauguration and hopefully it is because they have pride in american history & tradition).