ThePolkaDotApron.freeforums.org

We want to talk about healthy, nutrient-dense foods (and others, too, of course), news and information items (current and otherwise), the BROKEN allopathic medical system and the need for alternative medicine, weather, farming - hey, you name it!
It is currently July 25th, 2017, 10:48 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to thepolkadotapron

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: John Lewis & the donkeys, et al
PostPosted: January 17th, 2017, 9:49 am 
Site Admin

I have to comment on this because I'm still a registered democrat even though I haven't voted democrat for a while now. But what the remaining democrats in WADC and all over america are doing by trying to delegitimize the Trump fair-&-square election is demoralizing to the rest of america. He did the same when GWB was elected (said it wasn't legitimate) and did not attend his inauguration either, even though Lewis says he's only going to miss this one inauguration in his 30 years in the senate. He lies about stuff like this and then it's proven all over the place, and it is bringing down the bar for our whole country, and believe me the foreigners are paying attention closely.

John Lewis, a senator from GA, (Atlanta area, I'm told) is a prime reason why this is getting more and more stupid all the time. He was a civil rights activist 50 years ago - 50 years ago, mind you - and he hasn't done a thing for his base since being elected 30 years ago. So for 30 years he's been living off WADC and doing nothing and still feels he has room to complain?? What do you think MLK would think of his actions and his performance in politics? From what I read and hear, his section of the country is in the worst condition and has the worst poverty record ever. And he has the temerity to go after Trump for trying to fix things, and for calling Lewis out as basically being lazy? He IS lazy and until and unless he can prove that he's done something for his "people", he better keep talking in that quiet voice he has, or stop talking all together because he's making an ass of himself. Or should I say he's living up to the donkey moniker. Him and 44 other jackasses from the left, at last count (who aren't attending on Friday).

When people like him don't support our elected officials, it takes something away from the democracy they claim we have (we actually have a republic but few of them refer to it as that). The dems need to find a new plan of action and get busy in their own backyards, seems to me.

Personally, I don't think anyone gives a damn if those democrats stay home or go bowling or whatever. Trump doesn't really need them, truth be told. Obozo didn't seem to need the republicans, did he? :mrgreen: He had his pen and his phone and so does Trump. 8-)

Post subject: Re: John Lewis & the donkeys, et al
PostPosted: January 17th, 2017, 1:11 pm 
Site Admin

Oh wow - - - check this out.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-17/former-black-panther-tucker-carlson-congressman-john-lewis-%E2%80%9Cpresided-over-destructio

Post subject: Re: John Lewis & the donkeys, et al
PostPosted: January 17th, 2017, 1:43 pm 
Site Admin

Last one, I promise. :lol: :geek: But this one is really good and is also sort of a bio on Lewis. Very telling info in there.

Quote:
In his years in Congress, Lewis has done little for the district in southeast Atlanta he represents. Dr. Tina Trent, a former liberal Democrat activist who lived in that district for a long time, explains why she is not impressed by Lewis.

As somebody who spent almost two decades in John Lewis' district trying to fix the problems of crime, poverty, and family disintegration created entirely by Lewis' politics and his political party, I speak with authority when I say that Donald Trump is completely correct when he accuses John Lewis of being all talk, no action.

But, I'd go farther than Trump. Nearly every time John Lewis has "acted" legislatively, life for the poorest in his district has grown more dangerous, destabilized, and tragic.

While John Lewis spent the last 50 years growing rich and influential by repeating the same speech about being beat up on the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama in 1965, the people living in the crime-ridden parts of his district have spent the 50 years since then being subjected daily to violent crimes and threats of crime at least as bad and frequently far worse than what Lewis experienced, day after day, week after week, year after year – decade after decade, unabated.

There are no federal monuments to the crime victims of John Lewis' district. These victims are barely acknowledged by Lewis himself.

For all his years in Congress, Lewis has "opposed every piece of criminal justice or welfare reform legislation that would make the people of his district safer, more self-reliant, and more prosperous," Trent writes.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/01/thanks_john_lewis_now_go_away.html