ThePolkaDotApron.freeforums.org

We want to talk about healthy, nutrient-dense foods (and others, too, of course), news and information items (current and otherwise), the BROKEN allopathic medical system and the need for alternative medicine, weather, farming - hey, you name it!
It is currently July 20th, 2017, 8:48 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to thepolkadotapron

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Great info on "emergency" coffee
PostPosted: January 6th, 2016, 3:03 pm 
Site Admin

Like he said in the article, even if you don't drink coffee, this could be valuable to have on hand (providing you have the water necessary). Personally, I would just drink the water and skip the coffee, or buy LOTS of coffee to freeze in the interim, and make campfire coffee (that's the best way to make coffee anyway!).

But for the price this isn't bad and all the reviews are pretty positive and say that for instant coffee it's really good.

Check out the article and the embedded links here - - -> **Sorry, had to convert to a tinyurl. http://tinyurl.com/jf6qa9g

Remember, I am not a believer in "survival tactics". I do like to keep things in stock in the house, however, because with my business I cannot just leave and go to the grocery store any time I want, I have to be here all day (about 14 hours M-F). Sometimes by nightfall, I'm too damn tired to trounce to the store for one or two things. Besides, that's a waste of gas. So I do keep things on hand, but I don't have survival rations because I think if something happens that will require us to subsist on survival rations, DH and I would rather just not be around if you get my drift. I can't imagine wanting to deal with whatever comes after a huge disaster, should we ever have one. I can't believe ANYONE would want to, but that's just me. 8-)