ThePolkaDotApron.freeforums.org

We want to talk about healthy, nutrient-dense foods (and others, too, of course), news and information items (current and otherwise), the BROKEN allopathic medical system and the need for alternative medicine, weather, farming - hey, you name it!
It is currently June 28th, 2017, 1:04 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to thepolkadotapron

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Did you know?
PostPosted: April 28th, 2017, 12:38 pm 
Site Admin

Are you aware that the shingles vaccine is made from a live virus? A lot of people don't know that. I've been saying here on this forum for a long time, never get a shingles shot. Being that it's a live virus shot, it SHEDS.

And we wonder why shingles is becoming the popular, most-pushed vaccine for older people of all time. No mystery here.

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-04-27-t ... merck.html

Post subject: Re: Did you know?
PostPosted: April 29th, 2017, 6:17 am 

People only hear what they want to hear.

I am forever posting package insert links and pointing out the stated side effects and that many of the vaccines are "live" and they also shed. I even break down the wording so a 10 yr old can grasp it.

I ask about ALL the ingredients and no one can give me any answers why all that crap is used in them, what is the purpose? Why in the hell would you need to use human or any other animal cells? Why would you need to use heavy metals? The questions are unending and I get no answers.

I question all in gredients in all "medicines". Most are not harmless fillers.

Post subject: Re: Did you know?
PostPosted: April 29th, 2017, 10:48 am 
Site Admin

So true. At least you're making an effort to try to inform people about what's in stuff; if they don't want the advice, then they're out on a limb by themselves, as far as I'm concerned. The truth walks slowly (but steadily) - - it's rumors and innuendo that fly, crash and burn, but usually too late.

And now even supplements have to be carefully watched because many of them are manufactured by pharmaceutical companies disguised as "health food companies". They add something called fillers but we know not what that consists of, nor are we ever going to be told.

It's sorta like buying eggs. The carton can say almost anything the company wants it to say, IOW lies, but the consumer has no way of knowing what those terms mean nowadays. The English language has taken on a new face since the advent of the computer and other technology. For instance: cage-free, pasture-fed, organic - - - what do ANY of those terms mean to any of us? The company can say "cage free" but that doesn't mean those chickens see any more sunlight than a sloth. They can say "pasture fed" if there is one blade of grass within 10 feet of the enclosure holding the chickens. And organic? Heck, that word is now so convoluted as to mean almost nothing in the REAL WORLD.

If you can buy meat eggs and milk products from a farmer, or farmers, you know and trust, you'll probably be on safe ground. Otherwise, it's all a crapshoot.

You'd think people would be a little more skeptical about everything in our world today, but it seems no one has time to be skeptical, or so they say. That's just an excuse not to do their homework once they get an inkling of what's REALLY going on. Lazy=a moron=a dupe. Just what the bIGphrMa companies are looking for, non?